To supervise all Slickline operations carried out in (producer, injector, gas lift, and observer) wells in field and where is required in addition to slick line operations performed in rigs and barges to achieve company targets while maintaining high HSE and integrity standards in accordance with the company policies and guidelines.
- Supervise and guide all Wireline operations carried out by contractor teams, including:
- Changing and maintaining sub-surface safety valves to ensure these are operating effectively as per WIMS standards in order to avoid and disturbance in production or injection and assure readiness in case of emergency.
- Running pressure recorders for bottom hole surveys (BHCIP, PBU, PFO, BHFP, BHFG, BHIP, MRT, HRT, Interference test) and perform quality checks to validate survey issued reports prior communicating the data with concern departments in town.
- Preparing wells for and returning them to a producible/ injection status prior and post logging, stimulations, workovers or new drillings in order to reduce the downtime.
- Collect bottom hole samples and ensure safe transfer of sample equipment within the field and to company laboratory base.
- Confirm integrity of Downhole nipples and tubing by preparing downhole WIMS program and convey integrity status to concern sections in town.
- Prepare suitable programs for scale and Asphaltene checks in order to help town in scale monitoring in addition to preparing agitation programs for remedial stages to restore the integrity of the treated well.
- Setting and recovering downhole plugs to secure any downhole abnormal condition or opening and closing sliding sleeves to divert production or injection from different reservoir zones.
- Prepare and conduct fishing operations when is required to avoid barge/ rig intervention as possible.
- Prepare schedules for daily, weekly and monthly work programs of crews and supervise contractors in the quality and timeliness of their performance.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in Wireline operations and well servicing with knowledge of downhole engineering. Experience to include at least 2 years in a supervisory position, and 3 years in offshore operations.
- Or B.Sc. degree in Petroleum/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent plus 4 to 5 years’ experience in Wireline operations.
- Very Good command of English with good communication and presentation skills.