Job Details of Welding Supervisor / QC Supervisor
The welding supervisor Supervises the repair of pipelines, stationary equipment, inspection work list, and modification jobs which include prefabrication and site installation, tanks, patch repairs etc. Also responsible for welding repair of different parts in the workshop. Includes monitoring work execution and providing guidance to ensure conformity to statutory and company regulations and international standards. Inspects completed work for conformity to craft standards, operational requirements, and safety standards. The qc supervisor Cooperates with other maintenance and production personnel over multi-disciplined work, and the installation and testing of fabricated parts.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by a 3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Quality control
- 6 years’ experience in diversified metal crafts, including machine tooling, bench fitting, tool repair, welding and sheet metal works.
- Technical knowledge of refining production operations and processes
- Civil craft, painting, insulation, carpentry and scaffolding.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate