To provide vision, leadership, general management and operational oversight for APC’s Wireline logging business development, sales and after sales activities in order to increase APC’s market share and profitability in the Middle East within APC’s strategic objectives, and adopted policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities :
Planning and Strategy
• Develop and implement company vision, strategic goals, and product roadmap.
• Spearhead overall growth strategy, organizational leadership and external communications.
• Prepare business plans and strategies to pitch to investors.
• Manage the finance of this business line.
• Develop and lead execution of business development, sales and marketing.
• Lead product ideation to commercialization. Effectively communicate with clients, investors, technology partners and product development team.
• Represent the best interests of the company in line with legal requirements.
• Orchestrate successful market expansion in the Middle East, initially Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq
Sales Operations Management
• Direct the design and implementation of the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to ensure the accuracy and consistency of sales process across Middle East Operations
• Lead the execution and refinement of sales plans to meet customer demands and deliver APC’s strategic objectives
• Lead the identification of the performance indicators for sales targets, oversee its achievement, and amend action plans to ensure achievement of set targets
• Oversee the execution of APC’s Middle East Operations contracts to ensure proper installation of provided products
Field Operations Management
• Ensure the fulfillment of maintenance contract specifications, and maintain APC’s standards in order to ensure delivery of agreed contractual services to customers
• Oversee investigations of APC product failures, validate findings, and approve corrective actions based on identified findings
• Lead negotiations with customers to address product failure investigation findings, and recommend preventative measures to avoid future product failures
• Lead the identification of new opportunities in order to achieve the sales targets and objectives
• Analyze and review the technical specifications of contracts and proposals, from a petroleum engineering perspective, to ensure its alignment with APC standards
• Build and maintain relationships with key customers and industry leaders, and represent and position APC as a thought-leader in Oil and Gas industry related events and exhibitions
• Oversee Wireline and Logging Operations’ budgeting cycle and lead the budgeting process
• Direct Middle East Operations effectively within budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
• Formulate strategies that result in positive financial impact for APC and mitigates financial and operational risks
• Prepare, submit and justify budget enhancement requests to APC’s President
Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Direct the development and oversee the implementation of Middle East Operations’ policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results
• Promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement through adapting to changes in international standards, changes in the business environment and adoption of leading practices within Middle East Operations
• Oversee escalated Middle East Operations non-compliance case resolution and reduce non-compliance through ensuring the availability and promotion of stipulated policies and procedures
Safety, Health and Environment
• Complies with all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• Participates in incident and accident investigations as required in line with agreed safety, health and environment policies, procedures and controls.
• Reports on changes within APC that impact relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls.
• Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talent for the business line.
• Manage, guide and assist direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with set policies and procedures
• Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise the team and provide regular feedback on performance
• Promote a high-performance working environment and promote APC’s values
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|