The Visa and Immigration Compliance (VIC) Administrator assists employees, and their families with obtaining the required visas, permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates the documentation required for relocations/transfers, business meetings, training, internships, seasonal employment, offshore employment, intermittent visits for work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status, desert/off-shore passes and various attestations where applicable.
- Maintains all immigration/visa records for the firm and as required by law.
- Maintains and updates visa files of the firm's employees to ensure continued validity and to monitor ongoing compliance with particular visa requirements.
- Maintains communication with employees, managers and external customers while providing prompt assistance and follow-through.
- Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment verification and appointment letters related to immigration laws and regulations as required.
- Complies with all applicable standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Short term Contract valid for 4 months
- Must be well-versed in Arabic
- Location - Doha based
- Must have a transferrable visa
- Education - Degree/Diploma in any discipline
- Candidate may be assigned other