The Visa and Immigration Compliance (VIC) Administrator assists employees, and their families with obtaining the required visas, permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
– Coordinates the documentation required for relocations/transfers, business meetings, training, internships, seasonal employment, offshore employment, intermittent visits for work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status, desert/off-shore passes and various attestations where applicable.
– Maintains all immigration/visa records for the firm and as required by law.
– Maintains and updates visa files of the firm’s employees to ensure continued validity and to monitor ongoing compliance with particular visa requirements.
– Maintains communication with employees, managers and external customers while providing prompt assistance and follow-through.
– Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment verification and appointment letters related to immigration laws and regulations as required.
– Complies with all applicable standards and policies.
– Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
– Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
– Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
– Short term Contract valid for 4 months
– Must be well-versed in Arabic
– Location – Doha based
– Must have a transferrable visa
– Education – Degree/Diploma in any discipline
– Candidate may be assigned other duties