The Training Assistant provides administration support to Training Activities during the transition Team, specifically relating to the onboarding process, the capability building plan and other day-to-day specific activities.
The incumbent will display a high degree of business ethics and will ensure that confidential information is stored securely at all times.
The job holder will perform the following duties:
• Ensures training logistics, manage training invitation process and registration process specially of mandatory courses or courses needed for commencement day –HSE/Bosiet/SAP, etc.
• Manages individual training requests. Register training activities in the data base
• Administrates payment process.
• Responsible for the weekly training report
• Organizes the onboarding sessions. Ensure continuous update of presentations and also that speakers are available to do the training
• Ensures evaluation of training organized internally
• Begins to compile information of Training courses in order to develop the NOC Training Catalogue
• Assists Training team in the development of the training passport of each discipline
• Prepares office documents such as memos, faxes, letters, reports and presentation slides using MS Office in English.
• Organizes meetings.
• 3 years of administration experience, with preference in Training departments.
• Organized and good time-keeping skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills –English–
• Excellent knowledge of typical computer software programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e mail, Visio etc.) and familiarity with or willingness to learn, other related systems.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Minimum Age: 26
- Maximum Age: 40