Proactively respond to and service customer technical requirements and provides the needed assistance, diagnoses and resolves technical problems. Liaise with the internal functions and business leaders to address day-to-day business issues.
Leading Oil and Gas company in the region.
* Advises the customer on the use, properties and modifications of products.
* Operations Support on customer site - start up, shut down, normal operation
* Reliability improvement of customers FCC assets
* Operating procedure optimisation
* Collect unit data on customer site, analyse for reliability improvements
* Cascade data and knowledge within the team
* Drive field tests with existing and potential customers
* Liaise with Technical Service Dept on product selection and carry out trials
* Assist with market and needs analyses for new product development
* Liaise with Customer Services on deliveries and troubleshooting
* Respond to Customer technical and pricing enquiries and do quotations
* Establish cooperative technical and commercial relationships with the customers operating on mid to senior level. Is considered an expert regarding FCC unit operations, hardware and the functions of FCC products and their use of maximum effectiveness.
* Providing input to the regional strategic direction for the business unit including specific objectives and metrics for growth and profitability
* Provide timely reports to stakeholders on key activities including but not limited to customer site activity, forecasts, volumes, market trends and competitor activities.
* Work in close interaction with the GM/Sales Directors on regional initiatives pertaining to the reliability improvements of the customers FCC assets.
* Participate in the direction for product development, timetables and technical programs necessary to support existing product lines in your region in close interaction with global R & D strategy
* Develops strategies to improve company's wealth position with each customer at the local level. Assists in departmental day-to-day tasks, projects and assignments as necessary
* Complying with all internal and external safety regulations pertaining to environmental protection and occupational & traffic safety according to the company EHS system and ensuring that the staff assigned to the executives receive up-to-date training; directly pointing out and stopping identified mistakes or wrong behaviour.
Competitive and attractive tax free package.