• Establish a deep understanding of our customers business and technical needs
• Create trusted relationships with your customers / Vendors.
• Manage the sales cycle.
• Provide vision and strategy for your customer to grow Seaharvest market share.
• Have the ability to be customer facing and drive deep technical sessions.
• Have the ability to drive key customer facing meetings and events.
• Build link to Outcome selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated in our GTM messaging, assessments, RFP’s and proposals
• Be part the Business unit sales team that meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Identify and remove technical obstacles that could prevent a sale.
• Deliver solution demonstrations that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
• Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering).
• Experience 3-5 years in the oil & Gas sector in Egypt.
• Have Good background information about the Egyptian market & the customers.
• Technical sales experience in the Cementing/Casing accessories.