- Maintain the integrity of all sub-sea facilities by providing specialties support services in the following fields:
- Company representative onboard underwater inspection and maintenance vessels.
- Direct supervision of all offshore work activities, including inspection and maintenance of company sub-sea facilities, pipeline network, offshore structures, and loading terminals
- Supervise sub-sea contractor, including contracted diving team, equipment and marine vessel.
- Inspection and maintenance techniques, corrosion and integrity assessment of sub-sea facilities.
- B. Sc. Engineering / HND Engineering
- Eight (8) / Twelve (12) years’ experience in supervising work related to the inspection and maintenance of sub-sea pipeline network and offshore structures in the oil & gas and petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of international standards and codes of practice for:
- Sub-sea pipelines and offshore structure design
- IMCA rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge and experience in sub-sea inspection and maintenance techniques, conventional diving and ROV related techniques and marine crafts and workmanship.
- Experienced in utilizing positioning survey equipment (DGPS)