Sr. Contracts Specialist
- Post Date:03/09/2016
– To ensure that commercial strategies for Contracted Services activities are developed and implemented in line with the company and client’s business objectives and achievement of clients satisfaction and maximum commercial effectiveness.
– To establish the team goals and performance standards. Scope of work includes Handles the larger or more technically complex type of contracts.
– Responsible for establishing effective communication with contract proponents from both Plant and Head Office to ensure clarity of contract work scope, timely bidding and execution of contracts, and smooth contract management and post contract administration following contract award.
– Responsible for ensuring that the Department’s contracting process complies with Company policies and procedures, in particular those pertaining to ethical business conduct procurement and approval authority levels.
– Monitors and administers the contractual, legal and business provisions of awarded contracts.
– Coordinates use of standard engineering procedures and applicability of the same in Contracts Management within the Department.