Manage the overall Senior Systems Engineer OI system including process review, module configuration, integrated project and operations management, roll-outs, system and application roles/authorizations as per the manual of authorities and in coordination with stakeholders.
The Senior Systems Engineer (OI Specialist) provides expert knowledge of Operational Intelligence (OI) system to design the OI system landscape, prepare OI modules and solution components and map the functions in OI system for corporate assets, facilities, onshore and offshore fields to ensure that the business objectives are achieved.
• Bachelors of Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Engineering/Business.
• Minimum of 14 years of progressive hands-on experience in an energy / oil & gas environment, of which at least 8 years comprised of direct experience in design, implementation and support of digital operational intelligence solutions and systems in oil and gas industry
• Demonstrated hands-on experience in successfully managing and executing OSIsoft projects and services as per the business plans
• Demonstrated experience in OSIsoft solutions, modules, system standards, OSIsoft solution architecture, experience in negotiating, establishing and managing partnerships, contracts and agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
• OSIsoft, oil and gas digital operational intelligence, real time software design, project management and security certifications.