Client is a large International Contractor has an urgent vacancy for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on an Oil & Gas project in Saudi Arabia,
The successful candidate will report directly to the Project Contracts Manager and shall act under his instruction.
Only candidates who closely match the following profile will be considered and willing to relocate on a single posting.
– Suitable Academic Qualification – BSc (surv), HND etc
– Primary Experience with Contractors.
– Training within a UK-type background, RICS preferred.
– At least 10 years solid contracting experience
– Good mechanical experience an advantage.
– Experience on large civil projects (petrochemical experience will be an advantage).
– Good experience of identifying, preparing and negotiating variations.
– Capable of running a small team of QS’s to assist in VO preparation.
– Overseas Experience.
– Experience in the MEG will be an advantage.
– If no experience in MEG then experience in countries like Pakistan, Nigeria, North Africa will also be an advantage.
– Candidates who have experience of living in camp accommodation, remote locations will also be more favourably considered