Blake Anderson’s Client is a large international contractor has an urgent requirement for a reliable Sr. Projects Coordinator- Mechanical LNG Projects, to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Project coordinator will be in charge for Mega Mechanical Projects from the tender stage until completion. The successful candidate must have office and site experience in Mechanical Construction Projects LNG and Oil and Gas. The location of the position is UAE.
* Supervise the preparation of estimates in accordance with the approved procedure for all phases of the works from the agreed engineering deliverables to the appropriate level of accuracy.
* Evaluation of technical and commercial proposals which include cost breakdown, contract unit rates, project schedules, manpower loading and equipment resources.
* Liaison with Engineering, and Procurement for consistent & accurate scope definition and pricing.
* Contractual review of documents, pricing strategy and terms of offer.
* Oversee and direct construction Mechanical projects from conception to completion.
* Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
* Coordinate and direct Project Managements and subcontractors.
* Meet contractual conditions of performance.
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
* Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
* Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques