Role holder implements activities of all metering systems covered by QG measurement manual. The key contribution is to perform all planned jobs in timely and safe manner to ensure delivery of specific objectives based on established KPI’s.
- Perform and implement planned maintenance, installation and repair activities for the metering team as provided by Metering Supervisor.
- Ensure required PTW is available for any activity in the plant.
- Conduct first line troubleshooting for all metering system problems.
- Ensure that all PM activities are performed in accordance with specific Metering procedures.
- Record the calibration results and other activities in the required form and ensure updated records are filed.
- Ensure log book is updated for each activity performed in any metering system.
- Report to Metering Supervisor any device failure in metering systems that might affect the integrity of measurement.
- Ensure the timely close out of maintenance jobs in SAP.
- Must have at least completed secondary school, followed by related vocational training program (TAFE).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Experience in various metering flow computers such as S600, Omni and others.
- Good knowledge and experience with different flow elements like Orifice, Instromet ultrasonic meters, Rheonik and E&H Coriolis meters and turbine meters.
- Knowledge of Tank Gauging systems such as Enraf, SAAB Rosemount Radar and Scientific Instruments Level Measurement Systems.
- Capable of doing basic troubleshooting in various metering systems and configuration of Flow Computers.
- Knowledge of in-house grab sampler and fast loop systems.
- Basic knowledge of small volume provers such as Calibron and Ball provers maintenance and operation.
- Should be able to perform basic handling of back-ups, diagnostic health checks and testing