Senior HR Officer
Reporting to :
- Assist the HR department to the development and implementation of the below :
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Training &Development.
- Performance management programs & policies.
- Organize and coordinate Recruitment and Employment activities.
- Processing payroll
- Adhere the policies & procedures
- Responsible and Coordinate all recruitment procedures .
- Compensation & Benefits, in order to initiate the appropriate payroll action
- Process employment of staff, and ensure compliance to regulatory concerns
- Welcome new employee and coordinate with HR Officer Training & Development regarding new employee orientation to the staff and to HR department
- Coaching employees on preparing annual performance goals aligned with departmental goals and Assist in identifying individual KPI measures that will be used for performance appraisal and Annually, prepare agenda for the performance appraisal event .
- Prepare guidelines for the Staff.
- Follow up to secure timely participation of all departments in the process
- Analyze performance reviews for staff and make appropriate recommendations
- Oversee the smooth flow of processing and analysis of all personnel administration Ensure documentation is maintained in personnel files and on the HR system
- Provide counseling and guidance to staff in the process of developing Job Descriptions
- Provide counseling to department Heads on HR Programs/Policies, Administrative Issues, Attendance Management, Sick leave management, Vacation scheduling and management, as well as on proper documentation and on legal & policy requirements for discipline and termination procedures.
- Explain personnel policies to employees and ensure adherence to policy.
- Ensure proper documentation of all events pertaining to the employee life cycle from pre-employment to exit
- Review workflow processes pertinent to own work unit and implement changes, as appropriate, to respond to changing conditions and technologies
- Implement system changes/ updates, etc..
- Stay up-to-date of the latest developments in the HR field
||Education, Training, and Library
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen