PRIMARY TASK OF POSITION:
– Provide disciplined Hook-up leadership in both a Greenfield & Brownfield Project environment in line with PMT expectations on HSE, Quality and Technical needs.
– Actively engage with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering and Quality groups to obtain full scope understanding and guild disciplines to optimum design outcome.
– Activity lead and participate in constructability reviews, plans to drive design optimization.
– Participate in the development of implementation hook-up estimates and bid execution strategies whilst supporting estimating team as an SME.
– Support and drive the preparation of project Hook-up execution sequence and schedule logic.
– Review and approve Hook-up construction work packs.
– Review and provide input into man hour summaries via task sheet / job card module.
– Provide Hook-up leadership and support up to and during the implementation phase.
– Monitor the timely delivery of documentation, fabrication, materials, personnel and vendors aligned to Hook-up schedule.
– Manage and report implementation related changes and growth during the course of the project specifically related to 3C.
– Travel to facilities to lead the project team and coordinate execution aligned to project schedule.
– In conjunction with Construction Manager, assist with the alignment of hand-over priorities and drive compliance of critical milestones.
– Ensure support is provided to the Hook-up Manager on the selection, use, and management of Marine spreads.
– Support PMT via the provision of technical expertise, for example, problem-solving and smart planning.
– Support with Functional Hook-up Manager to ensure best practice and innovations re-delivered to optimize project outcome.
– Monitor 3C Functional Project budget against estimate and look for opportunities to improve project / business return.
– Maintain accurate documentation against procedural compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in addition to Primary Task)
Health, Safety, and Environment:
– Actively participate in asset incidents / hazards investigations and communicate findings to PMT and Function Manager.
– Provide guidance to 3C team to ensure execution risks and mitigations are identified within work pack.
– Lead day-to-day HSE performance during Hook-up activities to ensure leading indicators are achieved.
– Monitor the delivery of quality 3C documentation, for example, Hook-up Work Packs.
– Provide accurate and rational input into Project execution schedules that reflect optimum, realistic and measurable hours.
– Monitor site queries through quality front end Hook-up planning and preparations to ensure minimal change.
Cost / Budget:
– Actively monitor and manage Project Hook-up processes within agreed budget constraints (Work Pack level).
Schedule / Reporting:
– Monitor project Hook-up processes within agreed scheduled constraints against known KPI’s.
Leadership / Commitment:
– Manage system handover and communication progress with Pre-Commissioning ().
– Recognise and accept own and other roles and responsibilities.
– Actively monitor and maintain teamwork at all levels within project and peer groups.
– Maintain a high level of project ownership throughout all phases of work.
– Actively lead the promotion of innovation and continuous improvement measures to limit wastage and unplanned impacts.
Building Effective Business Relationships:
– Express ideas clearly and concisely by application of strong problem solving and fault finding skills.
– Seek feedback from customers to gauge satisfaction from both internal and external stakeholders and implement improvement opportunities.
– Seek to give clear feedback to direct reports on their performance.
People management and development:
? Support Functional Hook-up and Completions Manager by identifying high potential team members.
Technical / Systems:
– Support the needs of PMT over that of the short-term personnel gains.
– Develop company’s capability and relationship with Client, to build future business opportunities.
– Achieve the set Goal & Objectives aligned to project/business needs and ensure periodic review and final sign off is completed.
Selection Criteria – Essential:
– Ability to develop robust Hook-up procedures, and deliver aligned to Hook-up Plan.
– Set clear & realistic timeframes for self & others, and provide the team with a clear sense of direction by reducing inter-discipline barriers.
– Interpersonal and Client / Stakeholder liaison skills which create and sustain high-quality relationships.
– Ability to lead and work for the team professionally to achieve tight deadlines without compromising standards.
Selection Criteria – Desirable:
– Take responsibility of the 3C Hook Up team during the life cycle of Project and performance manage accordingly to the individual level of effort.