– Develop project plans and schedules and execute small projects within the area of specialization with a high degree of independence.
– Assist in project cost analysis. Monitor and minimize project related cost expenditures.
– Perform preliminary analysis and design for all engineering projects.
– Perform engineering surveillance and review of technical documents.
– Assist in specialized technical and operational investigation and evaluation of complex tasks, providing recommendations on the most appropriate approach.
– Develop a broad understanding of the key techniques and applications across the various disciplines.
– Monitor the efficiency of systems and processes to assist management decisions and help improve efficiency.
– Liaise effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
– Implement integrity and business systems.
– Provide technical information and expertise to other disciplines, engineering and non engineering, as per requirements.
– Mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
– 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
– Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
– Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools.
– Conversant with Qatargas company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
– Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
– Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.