- Develop project plans and schedules and execute small projects within the area of specialization with a high degree of independence.
- Assist in project cost analysis. Monitor and minimize project related cost expenditures.
- Perform preliminary analysis and design for all engineering projects.
- Perform engineering surveillance and review of technical documents.
- Assist in specialized technical and operational investigation and evaluation of complex tasks, providing recommendations on the most appropriate approach.
- Develop a broad understanding of the key techniques and applications across the various disciplines.
- Monitor the efficiency of systems and processes to assist management decisions and help improve efficiency.
- Liaise effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
- Implement integrity and business systems.
- Provide technical information and expertise to other disciplines, engineering and non engineering, as per requirements.
- Mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
- Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools.
- Conversant with Qatargas company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Degree in Engineering
or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.