My client is one of the leading global consultancies, and they are looking for a Senior Bid Manager to join their UAE team.
You will be committed to enabling and empowering your colleagues to win new business efficiently and effectively. You will be part of the markets team, and you will roll out a new approach that will change the bid culture across the consultancy.
In this role you will:
– Act as the Strategic Project Manager on major bids, supporting the Lead Partner, with oversight of the entire bid process from Qualification to Win/Loss debrief
– Ensure strategic bids are managed and delivered effectively and efficiently and adhere to Firm’s policies (risk, pricing, brand)
– Develop and champion bid best practice in the relevant sector/market and the wider firm to engender a winning mindset and behaviours
– Assist in the roll-out of the bid manager training programme and act as a coach and role model to the wider Bid Manager community
– Support the firm’s leadership to manage pipeline and ensure correct level of focus/support is provided to strategic bids, escalating any issues which will impact success.
– Ensure the firm’s bid infrastructure is in place to enable best practices from the local and global network to be implemented.
– Oversee the running of the Opportunity
– Review Board for go/no go bid decisions.
– Lead the firm’s Game Changer Strategy for audit rotation opportunities.