Job Purpose and Scope
- Verify and update integrity reporting and KPIs.
- Assists OS-FIP, OS-FIS & OS-FIT with specialist advice on integrity management related issues. Contributes to the analysis of survey findings and advises on facilities “fitness for purpose” and/or remedial action required. Assist in the facilities and implementation of the AIMS related systems (CMS, MMS, WIMS) at all sites.
In liaison with Facilities Integrity Department and Business Unit leadership assures compliances of integrity management processes and procedures with Companies systems and standards.
- Provides guidance and advice and technical support to Business Units in all issues relevant to technical integrity of the facilities and other related inspection and corrosion programs.
- Verifies the execution of corrosion control, corrosion monitoring, inspection and testing programs and timely warms OS-FI and BU team leaders on overdue tasks and potential for delays.
- Holds custodianship of Company’s technical inspection and corrosion procedures. Assures updating of existing procedures and compliance with AIMS requirements.
- Participates in the configuration, deployment, implementation and maintenance of company-wide Inspection and Corrosion Management System (IMS & CMS).
- Participates to the establishment of Integrity performance indicators that will serve in achieving shareholder KPIs.
- Participates in the training and development of UAE National entry points (CAMS) and assure issuing the routine progress reports in due time to stakeholders.
- Focal point for the QA/QC programs and plans for the deployed production chemicals and other (asset integrity) related materials and consumables.
- Participates to the development and implementation of AIMS in liaison with AIMS Team.
- Custodian of anomaly tracking and management of change register as applicable to Asset Integrity Management. Assures follow-up, expediting and closure of planned remedial measures.
- Focal point for the failure investigations related to integrity incidents. Work as channel of communication between BUs and FI for failure investigation studies.
- Focal point for Asset Integrity Management internal assessments and Verification & measurement. Assure timely execution and follow-up of remedial measures.
- Support to external assessments sponsored by OS-FI Manager.
- Participates in asset integrity related incident investigations and liaise with relevant parties, especially HSE and BU Production, to highlight and follow-up FI related measures.
- B Sc. In Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy, or other related engineering discipline.
- 10-12 years’ experience in integrity related disciplines, covering Inspection & Corrosion control and mitigation within the oil/gas production industry, chemical treatment, protective coatings, cathodic protection, sour service material selection, non-destructive techniques, pipeline inspection etc. including 3 years exp