– Supervision of Site preparation during mobilisation period in accordance with mobilisation programme.
– Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
– Carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection / Test Plans, including the works of the Subcontractors.
– Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman and Site Engineers areas of responsibilities and allocation of work areas. Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
– Follow-up with Site Engineer efficient usage of materials to minimise wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|