- Post Date:26/08/2016
Basic Function and Scope
Assist the Safety Training Coordinator (STC) in development of plans, co-ordinate, follows up, conducting safety training courses for the employees, contractors and visitors, in coordination with the Safety Officers it includes. In addition, ensure that safety training records are maintained and updated.
Tasks and Scope
- Conduct safety training courses for the employees, contractors and visitors in order to fulfil the company’s safety training requirements.
- Co-ordinate all safety training programs for the company including identifying training needs, reviewing training materials; providing submissions on employees to attend; following up on completed training and reviewing results on an overall basis in terms of content, delivery and deviation.
- Maintain safety training records for employees, contractors and visitors.
- 6 years minimum of industrial experience in the oil, gas and chemical industries with safety related or direct safety training experience.
- 6 years or more of technical classroom and/or field training experience
- Fluent in the English language and preferably in one of the following languages (Urdu and/or Hindi)
- Must have adaptive skills working with multi – cultural clients
- Must be a computer literate, including use of spreadsheets, presentations, database systems and computerised training and development software.
- Must be flexible in scheduling of classes (day/evening/night)
- Able to support company position on safety related issues and policies.
- Able to liaison between workforce, supervision and management.
- Qualified to demonstrate safety equipment through experience or certification.
- Able to effectively run classroom training.