Guildhall is working on an exclusive assignment to assist an International oil & gas organization with a major project is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are assisting this organization in the search and selection of a Reservoir Engineer to be based in their corporate office Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Essential skill & requirement:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Science, Petroleum engineering preferred
Total experience of 7-10 years in the oil industry, including:
• Drilling experience.
• Field development planning
• Well planning – data acquisition
• Well test and interference test analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, teamwork, analytical skills and strong organization & planning skills
• Excellent English skills in speaking, listening and writing
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a long term project with an international organization which has consistently been listed in the Forbes top 10 Oil & Gas companies.