Location: Eastern province, Saudi Arabia
Salary/Package: $11,000 - $14,000 per month + accommodation + car + flight tickets
Our client is a leading organisation which provides maintenance services to large petrochemical plants in KSA. With long service agreements in place, our client is seeking an experienced Reliability Manager to live and work in the Eastern province.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation in a tax free location.
You will be responsible for:
* You will be responsible for leading, planning and managing the refinery reliability engineering program
* You will provide expertise in the development and administration of all aspects of the refinery reliability program including reliability risk based engineering metrics and implementation. (E.g. reliability centred maintenance (RCM), predictive preventive maintenance (PPM), failure mode effects analysis (FMEA), root cause analysis (RCA), reliability availability maintainability analysis (RAM), etc.)
* Working in collaboration with Operations and Maintenance management and you will ensure safe work practices, technical verification of work and system integrity during the daily operations of the refinery complex.
* Responsible for the planning development and management execution of the reliability programs that will allow optimum uptime for the refinery complex including overall program planning and evaluation of effectiveness of risked based reliability activities that impact refinery operations.
* Ensure compliance with reliability processes, procedures and technical standards related to best practice for Refinery Uptime.
* Provide technology guidance and oversight to refinery reliability teams and interface with operations, maintenance, and technology teams.
* Develop and implement risked based Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and feedback for refinery production efficiencies.
* Oversee guidance and mentoring for the development of reliability engineering personnel.
* Oversee and approve reliability department budgets.
* Manage reliability personnel and ensure verification of integrity of the work.
* Provides leadership and education to ensure compliance with safety and reliability programs.
Our client offers a competitive tax free salary of $11,000 - $14,000 per month + accommodation + car + flight tickets
Should you wish to be considered for this position please apply today!
* Degree qualified in engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
* 10-15 years' experience in the refinery industry
* 10 years' experience minimum reliability engineering experience within refinery or petrochemical industry
* 5 years minimum in supervisory role in the refinery or petrochemical industry
* Competent in MS Word, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and Power Point
* You must be an excellent communicator who is able to lead and work within a multinational, multicultural workforce
* Certification as a Maintenance and Reliability
Professional is desirable