Business Process Analyst:
– Designs, analyze, measures, execute, monitors and controls business processes.
– Conducting GAP Analysis and suggesting improvement potentials for the documented business processes.
– Design and model business processes at a high level and detailed level to identify the process waste
– Interviewing management and operation staff to gather information of processes and work collaboratively across all departments to help improve the management of process.
– Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist company meet its business objectives and goals.
– Evaluate business processes to recommend improvements for greater efficiency or automation, looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
– Management of change, risks and issues for projects and identify opportunities to improve the quality of processes and contribute to improvement initiatives.
– Define best practices and benchmarks to contribute to the improvement of operational performance and efficiency maximization.
– Lead change management programs to support the smooth introduction of new processes and procedure.
– Review reports, dashboards to accurately communicate to management achieved results and potential improvement initiatives, setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
– Reviewing customer requirements through conducting surveys and work in coordination with business units to improve the customer satisfaction levels.
– Assist with developing Organization Structures
– Develop objectives and KPIs in coordination with business heads and managers as when required
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|