• oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion .
• Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
• Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
• Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait