- Post Date:25/11/2018
- Apply Before: 30/01/2019
- KEYWORD / SKILLS project Management ,contract management,planning
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Urgent Opening for Leading Oil & Gas Company at Ahmedabad
- Job Profile:
- – Ensure optimum project resources utilization for completion of project within time and budget.
- – Ensure project execution in accordance with the project quality control plan and quality requirements in the contract.
- – Ensure that all works are in accordance with contract specifications
- – Resolve engineering matters concerning project execution, planning and site queries
- – Ensure completion of all relevant aspects of construction works in terms of planning, progress, quality, safety and subcontractor performance
- – Complies with the highest level of health, safety and zero accident during all stages of project execution
- – Advises the Project team in determining and procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times in order to confirm to the workloads, plans and schedules.
- – Make sure that all employees gets required training.
- – Ensure zero accidents at site.
- – Percolating organization’s culture in existing team and new joinees.
- – Should drive continuous improvements, Project Close-out reports and Learning Lessons
- – Should have independently managed at least 2/3 LNG construction projects and 2/3 LPG projects in his career span. Should have basic knowledge of project management software to ensure timely completion of the EPC contracts
- – Should be having good understanding of LPG/LNG contract management.
- You can view this job