We are looking for a Project-Constructions Manager for a complete electrical and control installation works (substations, panels and cabling ) turnkey project (cement plant ) in Qatar, with the following detailed duties:
• Plan, coordinate and supervise all the activities of cement plant construction/erection/commissioning to ensure project progresses on schedules and within prescribed budget.
• Monitor site progress including installation of required equipment against accepted programs and 2-4 week look-ahead programs. Make recommendations where extra resource or alternative work processes are required to maintain or increase performance.
• Prepares project progress reports.
• Attend progress meeting with the client and consultant .
• Solve problems that appear at site during execution .
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Monitor project cost and provide Management with timely identification of deviations from budget.
• Prepare contractual claims and follow up receiving the client / main contractor approval .
• Education in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in Cement plant construction /Erection/ Maintenance and Operations or similar industrial construction .
• Minimum Five (5) years of experience in project management .
• Knowledge on administration of FIDIC
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Prior experience in the region is preferred, prior experience in Gulf is advantageous
• knowledge in contractual and legal issues
Related Jobs (10)
Planning Engineer – Mechanical (Oil & Gas) | ISCCO on May 19, 2017 Full Time