Able to make a discipline technical contribution in a field of engineering. An individual at this level is expected to work with limited supervision and undertake specific tasks that have limited impact. They should be able to carry out data acquisition and analyses independently.
– Develop procedures for implementation on small projects.
– Prepare technical reports on small technical studies or projects.
– Undertake independent studies, analysis, interpretations and make conclusions on small projects and tasks.
– Assist senior engineers in complex analyses and assignments.
– Understand and implement all relevant policies and procedures of company, to ensure that all work meets the required standards.
– Understand and utilizes the relevant Qatargas management control systems.
– Liaison effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
– Develop own knowledge and skills base through attendance on mid-level training courses.
– Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
– Completed all foundation /introductory technical and behavioural training.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment for external.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university with 6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment for external.
– Should have Experience as process engineer in a technical or engineering department
– Able to work on shift/Shut downs/ call out
– Good knowledge in gas processing (including Acid gas removal, gas dehydration & SRU)
– Knowledge in gas chilling & separation, refrigeration and liquefaction processes.
– Knowledge of process related standards
– Good knowledge in Hazop.
– Process data analysis and technical problems investigation
– Problem solving and troubleshooting
– Process simulation and modeling
– Study and investigation reports preparation
– Engineering document review (P&ID, PFD, datasheet, etc. ).
– Good communication & ability to work as part of a team