• Provides estimates of project costs and durations at all stages of the architect’s methodology of work, from conceptual design to construction documents.
• Contributes to value engineering and constructability reviews.
• Manages the resolution of planning phase risk associated with the clarity, specificity, and completeness of construction documents.
• Assists project management in the transition of each project from its planning phase to construction.
• Works in support of project management during materials procurement to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications.
• Provides diagnostic monitoring of baseline estimates during project construction.
• Validates planning metrics upon project completion.
• Develops and maintains a central database of trade contractors and material vendors.
• Attends business development meetings, and assists in developing and making presentations.
• Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout project