Our client is a leading EPC contractor who is currently looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join a major project within Kuwait. The project is an expansion of an existing oil refinery working as part of a JV, the project is scheduled to last until 2019.
- Monitoring, controlling, forecasting and reporting the financial status of projects.
- Performing monthly presentations of Cost & Schedule Performance indices.
- Evaluating the Indirect Cost and analyzing its impact on overall project cost.
- Recommending the best way for adjusting project budget baseline to keep expenses on track.
- Forecasting the financial overdraft & surplus through Project cash flow analysis.
- Preparing the Cash Flow report after awarding to assess the requirements of funding agencies.
- Managing and implementing the project program portfolio, developing project WBS and work packages to ensure scopes are well defined in the schedule and the schedule is integrated with the project budget.
- Analyzing the validity of schedules submitted by third parties contributing to the project, providing mentoring to smaller Contractors to support the production of effective schedules.
The role will offer a competitive tax free basic salary
- Free accommodation & transportation
- Food & laundry
- Medical insurance
- Paid rotation with flights
- Degree qualified
and over 15 years experience in Oil & Gas
- Refinery project experience
- Experienced in EOT claims
- Previous experience working on projects for Kuwaiti production companies
- Ideally single / bachelor status