PURPOSE OF THE JOB
– Carries out Organization Transformation Initiatives related to Business Process by reviewing assigned process for improvement opportunities in terms of technical, operational, maintenance and resource allocation.
– Organizes and supervises Process improvement initiatives at Refineries and HQ with Business Consultants.
– Promotes continuous performance improvement of Business processes.
Reviews performance reports and suggests pertinent KPIs and target setting. Works with company’s Subject Matter Expert(s) and/or content owners to ensure that improved content can be effectively implemented in the organization.
Organization Transformation Evaluation:
– Study and acquire information related to Organizational transformation options in the oil & gas industry and other enterprises.
– Evaluate and suggest suitable Organization Transformation measure related to business processes
Organization Transformation Implementation Assist the management in the development of transformation identified areas of process, operations, supply chain, finance, IT and new projects. Implementation of Organizational Transformation initiatives selected for company as per agreed plan.
– To ensure that necessary organization transformation to be timely done by the Company on account of any process modification or improvement opportunity.
– Identify and suggest Knowledge Management Initiatives for the year for the implementation in the Company Liaise with various Divisions of the Company and external entities in development and implementation of agreed KM initiatives.
– Monitor the progress of KM initiatives launched earlier and assist the users to continually achieve the desired results.
– Focus and identify change management opportunities in the company.
– Develop the methodology of selected change management initiatives which include change in work process, employee behaviors and management systems.
– Act as lead in implementation of change management initiative to achieve higher level of business operation.
Policies & Procedures:
– Develops operating procedures of OD Section and oversees their implementation.
– Monitors the control of procedures and ensures to incorporate all necessary updates.
Budgeting & Cost Control:
– Acts as budget coordinator of Corporate Support Division and compiles annual budget of the division. Monitors financial performance of CSD versus the budget and manages liaison with Finance Division on matters related to Budget.
Organizing, Planning & Supervision:
– Organizes and supervises the assigned task or task force or participates in review to suggest improvement in process
– Supervises and monitors work of consulting engineers on Benchmarking studies.
– Plans programs of own work in conjunction with refineries and consultants
– Ensures effective use of time of consultants and refinery staff involved in various improvement plans
– Acts as focal point for internal and external management support assignments related to small study, information collection, expertise acquiring etc.
– Performs other similar or related duties as assigned.