My client is a leading international construction company who specialise in oil and gas projects. They are currently looking to recruit a mechanical construction section head or a project in Abu Dhabi. The role will include;
• Ensure that his crew is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them.
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with the daily construction plan and schedule.
• Co-ordinate with other project sections to achieve the above target.
• Ensure that the required resources are available on time.
• Identify problems and resolve them.
• Provide the required technical documentation to his team.
• Ensure timely request for necessary resources, materials, tools etc.
• Maintain and provide details of the work progress.
• Deal with Client’s representatives at Site.
• Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Candidates should have the following experience and skills;
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- With 5-10 years similar role experience on Oil & Gas projects (mandatory).
- Strong knowledge and working experience on pipe fitting and welding in pipeline projects is a must.
- Good English communication skills (read, write and speak).
- Familiar with all Company Safety and QA/QC procedures and strictly enforces them amongst the workforce.