1) Reads and interprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals, and blueprints, to determine inspection and test procedures.
2) Analyzes and interprets sample data.
3) Installs and positions new or replacement parts, components, and instruments.
4) Estimates and records operational data.
5) Completes necessary procedures to satisfy licensing requirements, and indicates concurrence with acceptance or rejection decisions
6) Confers with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommends corrective procedures, and compiles reports of results, recommendations, and needed repairs.
7) Cleans and maintains test equipment and instruments to ensure proper functioning.
8) Tests and measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
9) Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|