• Be responsible for technical support, including emergent support, engineering outage processes, and strategic reliability and quality improvements.
• Provide technology leadership for product design aspects of combustion, rotors, compressors, and/or hot gas path technology.
• Provide technical input for purchasing specifications, including technical proposal evaluation for gas turbines and other rotating equipment.
• Introduce the latest technology for troubleshooting, reliability and efficiency enhancement.
• Provide technical support during installation, maintenance and repairs of gas turbines and auxiliary equipment.
• Provide technical support during planned/unplanned inspection and repairs of rotating equipment specially gas turbines.
• Participate in standard reviews and provide value to improve the equipment reliability.
You should hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering. MSc in Rotating Equipment is desirable, but not required. It will be an advantage to have CMRP certification with minimum of 10 years’ experience as Gas Turbine design, evaluation or field services engineer.
Should have strong knowledge of gas turbines with demonstrated technical credibility.