Professionally Responsible To : HR Manager
Reports To : General Manager
The post holder will be responsible for training all levels of employees to achieve ICLDCs vision and meet the current and future needs of the Centre.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Identify training and development needs within ICLDC through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments;
• Design and expand, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning and development programs based on both the ICLDCs and the individual's needs;
• Evaluate and improve current induction, training and development programs;
• Work with relevant Department Managers and Supervisors to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in ICLDC;
• Assist in the management of the delivery of training and development programs and, devise a training strategy for ICLDC;
• Assist individuals with individual development plans and coach them to realize both personal and
• organizational goals through passionate commitment to the strategy and goals of ICLDC;
• Provide supervision, guidance and on the job training and staff development
• Produce training materials for in-house courses;
• Ensure statutory training requirements are met;
• Assist line managers with specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
• Ensure employees are fully trained up and can do their job effectively;
• Assist employees in developing existing skills and learn new ones;
• Assist the Management team to identify opportunities across ICLDC, to develop potential leaders;
• Maintain confidentiality and objectivity in accordance with the ethics of the profession & Centre.
• Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
• Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
• Maintain an appropriate level of continuous professional development.
• Organize and participate in regular departmental activities, meetings and/or reports.
• Promote effective communication strategies and maintain good interdepartmental liaison.
Professional / Personal Responsibilities
• Ability to work on ones own initiative
• Demonstrate continuous professional development (CPD) and act as a mentor to staff and Senior Management.
• Practise within his/her area of competence and assumes accountability for his/her own professional responsibilities
• To ensure knowledge and practice is kept up to date and develop relevant management skills.
• Promote excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and plan in order to meet conflicting demands and deadlines.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates