Lead Petroleum Engineer
- Post Date:24/11/2018
- Apply Before: 15/01/2019
The right candidate will drive and perform technical supervision of Petroleum Engineering activities in onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Fields, including all aspects of rigless well work (from job design to on-site implementation); well surveillance and well/field performance optimization. The successful candidate will be able to build well flow models and perform nodal analysis, participate in interdisciplinary team projects/activities and steward implementation of petroleum engineering technologies to maximize oil production and recovery.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Modelling wells to optimize production and improved well performance
· Field Development Planning – Long Term Strategies
· Optimize well performance and manage well intervention operations including coiled tubing, slick line and E-line.
· Integrating with geoscience, facilities and well engineering teams to improve well performance
· Prepare annual work plan and budgets for well reservoir management operations based on planned reservoir surveillance, production/injection enhancement and optimization requirements etc.
· Actively participate and collaborate with Production Technology team in planning for projects aimed at production/injection optimization and enhancement.
· Plan and supervise coaching and development of junior staff.
· Review stimulation and well intervention programs prior to approval
This job is posted here