Directs, coordinates and supervises the Inspection Section (East/West) to ensure the integrity of static equipment and piping through professional inspection and corrosion management in accordance with applicable codes and procedures.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in an inspection position preferably in the petrochemical refinery industry, including 5 years in a senior supervisory position.
- Experience in inspection and corrosion detection and prevention.
- Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards such as ASME, NACE, API.
- A general knowledge of refining production operations and processes.
|Key Skills||INSPECTION SECTION HEAD|