MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To interpret and co-ordinate information and details received from Company and Project sources to compile manuals, drawings and associated documents.
- To lead a team of technical / manual personnel and maintain harmonious working relationships.
- To interpret instructions and related information into meaningful and accurate work directives, drawings and guidelines.
- To plan & schedule labour, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
- To maintain effective lines of communication between the implementation and execution functions.
- To maintain and enforce a safe working environment.
- To help maintain client satisfaction.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience in Pipeline project
- Basics of relevant technologies
- Knowledge of Client Policies & Procedures
- Supervisory Skills
- Training Skills
- Customer satisfaction
- Computer Skills
- Should have good knowledge in reading P&IDs.
- Should have the knowledge in selection of materials for hydro testing.
- Should have good knowledge of hydro testing equipment and instruments.
- Safety requirements during hydro testing.
- 10+ Years of relevant experience in a related field.