Hays Oil & Gas are working together with a global Oil & Gas Operator company.
Due to company expansion my client now require an- HSE Manager with experience of working on Production Industrial Oil & Gas Sites to join the company.
You must have experience of working on a large-scale Production Oil & Gas site to be considered for this opportunity.
You must also be able to speak Arabic.
An attractive staff family relocation package is on offer. Location is Qatar.
- You will direct the establishment and implementation of HSSE and emergency management strategies to ensure effective management of risks, sustainability of environment and emergency readiness.
- Ensure strategies are aligned with the requirements of the company and applicable State of Qatar authorities.
You will also promote HSSE awareness with in the directorate, industries and communities.
- Risk Management will be a key component of the job role.
- Directing, identifying and monitoring of HSSE risks associated with the developments and operations of industrial city assigned to.
- Establish and implement risk mitigation measures to safeguard the health and safety of stakeholders and protection of the environment.
- HSSE & Fire Engineering Regulations and Standards:
- Implement and enforce policies, standards, operating procedures, regulations, codes of practice and specifications for developments and operations in the city. Promote HSSE awareness amongst staff, industries, contractors and the community.
- Incident Reporting and Investigations:
- Direct the implementation of the company Incident Reporting System. Ensure all HSSE incidents are reported, investigated and corrective actions are implemented.
- Audits, Inspections and Reviews:
- Direct the implementation of HSSE compliance audits, inspections and reviews and ensure completion of corrective actions
- Emergency Crisis Management and Fire Rescue Services:
- Direct the Development, testing and updating of emergency response and crisis management plans in line with the company commitments to provide services to industries. Ensure coordination and alignment of plans with the State National Command Centre. Manage the establishment and operations of Fire Rescue Services in the city including the operation of related equipment and facilities and enhance such service with mutual aid agreements with Industries in the industrial city.
- Environment and Sustainable Development:
- Direct the implementation of environmental regulations and standards on all developments in the city. Ensure air, land and water environmental quality. Implement environmental mitigation and conversation project and manage relationships with communities with respect to environment issues.
- Health & Hygiene:
- Direct the implementation of health and hygiene programs to safeguard the wellness of DC employees and residents in the camps. Monitor and enforce health regulations and standards in the city
- HSSE Management Performance Certification Standards:
- Manage HSSE Management Systems such as ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety) and sustain certification and HSSE Performance by setting and managing HSSE KPI for the city and introduce audit standards.
- Manage commercial security of all operational buildings and common areas and provide guards to General Services
- Industrial Security:
- Manage commercial security of all operational buildings and common areas and provide guards to General Services. Coordinate industrial security relationship with Ministry of Interior.
Related Jobs (10)
Lifting and Hoisting Supervisor | Al-Yamama Engineering on April 2, 2017 Full Time
Head of Health, Safety & Environmental | The Highfield Company on March 12, 2017 Full Time