- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Manage all administration aspects of the new starter, leaver, transfer, secondment, maternity, paternity, disciplinary and redundancy processes which includes updating internal systems as required in liaison with head office.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- To manage all recruitment activity in conjunction with Superior.
- To manage all personnel procedures with regards to starters, transfers, promotions and variations plus leavers, liaising with the Finance department.
- Answering employee requests and questions.
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes.
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Support other functions as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines|