The role is to manage all the HR operations and functions within regional corporate office. The HR BP (Business Partner) supervises the administration of all matters such as recruitment, payroll and personnel Administration, Employee relations and UAE Employment Laws...etc. The job holder will support other function on day to day basis to ensure a comprehensive HR service is delivered to the business. The HR BP should demonstrate an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, high standards and productivity. Further Key role of this position is to effectively support the HR Director in the HR Processes of of the entity.
1. Learning & Talent Development
- Perform Training Need Analysis and construct Trainings plans and budgets.
- Implement Training / Development Programs in alignment with Group programs.
- Leads the Performance Review process: Objectives setting ; manager appraisal; reward plan setting and deployment
- Promotes Career Development by closely monitoring the progress of Individual Development Plans.
- Act as LMS/TMS system administrator for employees.
2. Recruitment and Mobility Management
- Works with HRD to design and implement employer branding activities to help to attract suitable talent.
- Represents the entity with external parties such as other organizations, industry associations, local universities, public authorities in order to develop the company image, interests and reputation.
- Develops Internships / Trainee missions in the company
- Ensures talent sourcing & assessment, on-boarding new hired.
- Drafts Employment Contract and ensure all terms and conditions are as per company policy.
- Ensure appropriate integration of new joiners by providing good onboarding program (Checklists, preparedness)
- Responsible to monitor correct action towards Visa and Work permit related process.
3. Payroll & Employee Benefits
- Supervises all payroll related functions including managing advances & recoveries.
- Control and maintain records expenditures of various benefits (Non-payroll related)
- Administers EOSB and Final settlement Payments.
- Coordinate locally for Group reward programs
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes (Approval of Payroll , Employee Expense claim, other payments
- Supervise eLeave systems and comply with employee tickets as per Group Travel Policy.
4. Employee Relations
- Acts as a first / single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Provides employee relations support on issues/questions/complaints and corrective action
- Ensures implementation and communication of company policies, procedures and administrative practices.
- Produces reports, documents, feedback letters and other correspondence and ensures that HR office administration duties are completed.
- Manages Demobilization of separated employees.
- Manages employees welfare Programs / facilities
5. HR Projects
"- Assist in Deployment of Group initiated HR Info. System projects.
- Support in development of HR Policies.
- Supervise improvement of existing HRIS workflows.
Bachelor Human Resources
Experience 4 - 5 year
MS Excel and Power Point.
Languages: English & Arabic
Knowledge and Knowhow specific to the job
1. Labor Laws (UAE)
3. HR practices training, recruitment, Comp & Ben., Employee relations)
4. Negotiation, job evaluation - job grading
5. HR tools (Payroll, Learning Systems)
Management and behavior skills
1. Deliver Results
3. Trustworthy / Creating trust
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment. The Group offers innovative solutions based on continuously enhanced technologies. We produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, rare gases, etc.) and many other gases, including hydrogen. Present in 80 countries with 50,000 employees, Air Liquide innovates for the sake of progress while striving to ally dynamic growth, consistent performances and responsibility over the long term.