Our client operates in the oil & gas industry and has a large office in Dubai. We’re currently looking for a dynamic, commercially minded young professional of European/Western nationality to join the team in this newly created position.
• Act as a Business Partner for the area responsible for by understanding the business and supporting the business/departments with regards to all analytical and reporting matters.
• Manage month-end accruals, which are calculated and provided to the Accounting Team for posting.
• Check and maintain daily cost reports for areas and weekly cost reviews with the managers.
• Review variance analysis against budget/previous forecasts.
• Seen as the first point of contact for all analytical requests
• Provide operational support to Accounts Payable Officer for resolving complex dispute invoices, by close interaction with the business and vendors.
• Organise and participate in regular inventory/stock checks at all locations where stock is held (including third party storage).
• Present Departmental performance updates to the Budget and Reporting Manager.
• Support the Budget and Reporting
Manager in managing finance related matters within the assigned department.
• 3+ years related work experience in the oil operator industry is essential. Please do not apply unless you’ve worked for a multinational oil operator
• European/western national
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
• Must have Professional Qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
• 15+ years relevant experience in financial and management accounting.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing advantageous.
• Expert in Oracle
• Expert in IFRS
SALARY: AED 25-30K/MONTH