– Directly support the Project Director, with the performance of engagements and transactions within the Project/Company.
– Recommend and execute the Project/Company’s funding strategies whilst creating value. Lead and manage the execution of a multi-source project financing activity to achieve financial close for the Project/Company.
– Participate in and lead the selection of financial advisors, closely managing the financial and market due diligence process, including financial analysis.
– Provide key support to advisors in building the financial model and other key deliverables.
– Liaise with all interested parties; lenders, equity investors and/or Islamic banks and agencies to conclude the funding exercise.
– Carry out/supervise the preparation of documentation for contracting financial advisory, technical and marketing consultancy services.
– Closely monitor and manage external consultants’ deliverables, provide key input to maximize efficiency of subcontracted services.
– Supervise, assess and evaluate all output received from external providers.
– Perform risk identification and allocation exercise considering overall global Project related risk factors and corporate governance.
The role will encompass the following disciplines; Finance Management, Corporate Finance and Planning, Strategy, Capital Investment, Treasury support.
– Bachelor Degree in Finance / Master in Finance and Accounting/MBA/CPA/ACCA is preferable.
– Oman experience is highly desirable, if not, then GCC experience.
– 10-15 years of experience. Strong core accounting and internal control experience.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Oman National