This is a newly created commercially focused position. Reporting to the Country Manager and Regional CFO, the Finance Manager will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes. Managing and leading a team of 2 people through month end, year end and annual budgeting.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Form a close working relationship with Country Manager, other Senior Managers in the Country and Region.
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Provide leadership to optimize the company’s financial performance: Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Regional Finance function; review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Management Team.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies and forecasting.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization and ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Manage company policies regarding CAPEX, debt, taxation as appropriate.
• Establish a high level of credibility
and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, auditors, banks and advisors.