• Attend daily team operations meetings at the site for lookaheads & working with Office D&C and WSL for the forward planning and logistics of wells materials like completions, OCTG, wellheads etc.
• Receive materials at site & perform Materials Movements related transactions in SAP, eg. Goods receipt, material transfer, materials issue etc.
• Maintain an accurate inventory of Company owned equipment and rental tools from 3rd party suppliers by updating the available system. Eg. SAP.
• Physical check for discrepancies in equipment, materials received against delivery notes and outward bound manifests.
• Inform and liaise with the rig crew & crane operators of materials scheduled for delivery and backload.
• Maintains the rental materials register for each phase of the well ensuring that all rental items are called off from the rig site when no longer required.
• Ensure that Company and rental equipment are stored in accordance with Company recommended storage practices.
• Ensure to complete the weekly KPI tool and submit to Mct team on weekly basis.
• Actively participate in safety program.
• Maintain working area in a clean and tidy condition and free from safety hazards.
• Comply with all Quality and Regulatory procedures.
• Accuracy– prepares documents with no errors.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Oman National
- Fluent Arabic Speaker