- Post Date:31/10/2018
- Apply Before: 31/12/2018
Our Client in Oman is looking to hire 2 Estimations Engineers with below experience.
1. Having experience of Project/Shutdown related to Painting Scaffolding Insulation work of Oil/Gas/Power Sector.
2. Maintain enquiry log and ongoing job log
3. Analyze drawing and Technical specifications.
4. Prepare BOQ by Extracting from fabrication drawing/Assembly drawing.
5. Preparation of Estimation and get management approval.
6. Preparing final Quote with details terms and condition to client
7. Prepare detailed estimates for different projects including but not limited to multi-billion dollar oil and gas projects.
8. Develop and verify MTOs, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
9. Develop multi-discipline concepts, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Company Capital Projects.
10. Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
11. Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
12. Support technically in review of design packages and drawings.
13. Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
14. Engineer and coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods and preparation directions.
15. Upgrade on changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
16. Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
17. Study and interpret engineering drawing and technical specifications to develop manufacturing process flows
18. Well worse with Techno-commercial knowledge of proper estimation.
Basic Salary Range : OMR 500 – OMR 1000