• To draft the Field Environmental Plan
• To define waste management strategy, the scope of work
Environmental Management System:
• Review of Company's environmental policy, strategy, plans, procedures, guidelines, EIAs
• To recommend the strategy to develop NOC environmental management system
• To set up the framework for ENV Management system.
• To define the list of procedures, to set up priorities and planning to issue procedures, to develop procedures identified as critical
• EMS Manual (Environmental Philosophy) to be drafted together with the Field Environmental Management Plan.
Following procedures to be drafted as a priority:
• Environmental Management Plan
• Waste Management Plan
• Chemical Management Plan
• Water and Wastewater management Plan
• Air Emission Management Plan
• Environmental and Industrial Hygiene monitoring Plan
• HSE (Environmental) Reporting procedure