Key Accountabilities: (includes, but not limited to the following)
– Day to day management of the Chennai office and its employees
– Provide support in defining the full technical requirements for any project and then ensure all the detailed engineering outputs are in compliance with the client specification & all applicable standards.
– Full alignment and key stakeholder to Company global engineering best practices, standards and systems
– Provide engineering support, drawings, specifications, data books etc., to allow consistent and seamless production to take place in multiple offsite locations
– Full alignment as part of the global engineering team to develop and ensure the correct and standardized usage of the global PDM and AX system for all aspect of engineering as applicable.
– Implement Company Technical Career Development program for all engineers in India – working with the L&D function and the MEA People champion.
– Drive standardization in the product families and advance to configurable product structures
– Support the development of modularization packages for the controls and injection aspects of Engineering Services and also provides the growth potential for process / monitoring systems (metering, gas skid modules etc.,) for all regions.
– Interface and share information with global technical advisors to ensure consistency with business direction and implementation of best global practices in design, layout and functionality
– Implement Company Engineering Graduate Program and intake to provide an “organic pipeline” of Company Engineering Services engineers that could be mobilized to support any other Company region.
– Support all technical aspects of engineering services proposal work for all Company regions and as applicable support live Engineering Services projects with “back office” engineering support for MEA/FEA (and the other regions, as applicable).
– Support any new Engineering Services development programs based on technology. Identifies implications of changes in industry standards and implements recommendations
– Support Operational excellence Engineering projects across MEA & FEA for engineering services work.
– Support the LEAN program across all MEA and FEA bases– emphasis on engineering arena.
– Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to FRESH
– Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to the HSE
Key Performance Indicators:
– Deemed as competent (by Group Engineering) to lead engineering standardization for ENGINEERING SERVICES on ePDM / Solid works / AX etc.,
– Compliance with global local legislation/accreditation
– Company’s engineering centre in Chennai open and operational
– New products launched into the MEA/FEA or global Company markets
– Organic growth of Engineering Team via Career Building/Development internally
– Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
– Apply Company, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
– Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Terms and Conditions:
– Employment Type: Direct Hire
– Duration: Long Term
– Location: Chennai, India
– Remuneration: All-inclusive Gross/Month in INR
– Resident Based