– Examine electrical systems and equipment.
– Inspect new and existing sound and security systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generating equipment.
– Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
– Keep records and write reports.
– Report findings to contractors or government agencies.
– Report violations.
– Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
– Examine and inspect wire harnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jig boards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to blueprints.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|