- Examine electrical systems and equipment.
- Inspect new and existing sound and security systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generating equipment.
- Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
- Keep records and write reports.
- Report findings to contractors or government agencies.
- Report violations.
- Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
- Examine and inspect wire harnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jig boards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to blueprints.
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia