1. Assist Planning & cost Control engineer/officer in their routine/daily tasks in order to ensure a timely outcome that is compliant with internal standards.
2. Carry out ad hoc assignments as required, involving internal and/or external liaison to support the business unit.
3. Liaise with internal parties on the telephone and/or in writing in order to exchange information, clarify facts and ensure departmental needs.
4. Check and control the cost allocation of resources to make sure they are well entered on Butec Information System and according to preset rules/codification guidelines so that to support the business unit.
5. Collate facts and data from concerned parties, investigate any ambiguities/discrepancies and provide the needed information to planning & cost control engineers in order to prepare the needed reports.
6. Collect, check for accuracy, organize, enter, extract or correct specified information/data, coordinate with relevant internal parties whenever needed to keep up to date and accurate information/databases (hard and soft).
7. Takes advantage of on-the-job training opportunities and get introduced to planning and cost control activities in order to increase capabilities, skills and knowledge levels.