Professionally Responsible To General Manager
Reports To General Manager, and Legal Counsel )
Overall Job Summary
To manage and ensure that all ICLDC’s contracts and contractual administrative
requirements are in compliance with best practice.
2. To facilitate timely and compliant execution of business such that all contractual
documentation ensures the protection of the interests of ICLDC and the Group.
3. To provide operational supplier performance management for a portfolio of allocated
4. To provide a lead role in the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier
a. Managing performance to SLAB and against }b. Ensuring all other contractual obligations are fulfilled;
c. Managing the customer experience, including handling any comments or complaints;
5. To support the Medicine Management Committee, Negotiations Team, Procurement
Manager, and other employees to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, including continuous improvement activities in the following areas:
a_ improving the customer experience including proactive handling of comments and complaints;
b. Regular benchmarking and alternative service modeling activities;
c. Exploring opportunities for collaboration across public sector, 3rd sector and industry;
d. Maintaining contact with the market place to be aware of the latest trends and sector initiatives;
e. Drive process and contract efficiencies for the allocated portfolio of contracts;
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. To support the Medicine Management Committee, Negotiation Team, and Procurement Manager in the development and implementation of the supplier performance and contract management strategy.
2. Provide advice to the Negotiation Team, and Procurement team and ensure fit for purpose contracts are handed over for management.
3. To participate in the organization’s emergency planning and responses to emergency situations when required to do so.
4. To assist in the tender processes when required to do so.
5. Prepare and draft contractual documents in line with applicable policies, standard forms and legal requirements.
6. Coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to understand their contract/ agreement requirements.
7. Administer contract negotiation and internal approval process in line with the Group requirements, and ICLDC’s policies and procedures.
8. Track executed contracts, ensure requirements are communicated to and observed by relevant responsible persons within ICLDC.
9. Initiate reviews, amendments and addenda as and when required.
10. Provide advice on standard contract terms and conditions and attend negotiations with third parties when necessary.
11. Ensure efficient communication with all ICLDC internal stakeholders to ensure that contracts are clearly understood.
12. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of contracts systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
13. Develop and communicate contracts related policies and procedures and ensure all internal stakeholders including but not limited to project management, operations, IT etc. comply with the same.
14. Support corporate administrative requirements.
1. Under direction of the General Manager, commercially manage all supply chain and supplier performance activity within their contract portfolio, implementing sustainable solutions for the management to generate cost savings and efficiency improvements.
2. Develop and manage a portfolio of contracts and tenders that reflect customers’ needs and take account of legislation, fraud prevention, sustainability and workforce issues,
3. To assist and facilitate in all aspects of commercial contract portfolio procurement in conjunction with procurement and technical specialists.
4. Delivery of efficiency savings for the management by adopting a strategic supplier performance management approach and working closely with service areas to control and manage expenditure.
5. Deliver objectives set by the General Manager.
6. Ensure best value is delivered through the development and effective use of supplier performance management.
7. Responsible for the achievement, calculation, monitoring and reporting of savings for the portfolio of contracts allocated.
8. Maintaining and updating the contracts register and tracking contract milestones.
1. Provide advice and produce report to departments on relevant contracts to optimize the quality of bought-in services and value for money.
2. Work closely with service areas to control expenditure.
3. Effectively manage comments and complaints from internal and external customers and proactively manage feedback to make service improvements, where required.
4. Will be expected to work directly with external law firms and to work closely with the Group Legal & Compliance Unit.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|